Friday, March 16, 2007

I love Mika!

No, no, not the badtameez, nasal-toned, ugly-looking fellow from our country. I'm talking about the singer of 'Grace Kelly': Love his voice and love his Mmmmmmmmmmmmms.



I try to be like Grace Kelly
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
But all her looks were too sad
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
So I try a little Freddie
Ive gone identity mad!


I guess I'm partly impressed because the group has not resorted to the on-screen writhing orgasms of a woman to sell their song.

I know it is a mark of old-age to say this - but weren't advertisements and music videos so much more creative when we were younger?

1 comment:

Always on the move said...

I always remember the MTV content when we were in 10th-11th std. David Woo, Maria, Steve... those were the DJ's I used to look up to. Only Nikhil and Rahul Khanna were anywhere close...
But the songs and specially the videos have taken a turn for the worse. I luckily have an option to blank out my TV screen while keeping the songs running... saves me