Friday, November 25, 2005

Hotel California

Ever get the feeling that you could never stop?
That you could never resist?
That you wanted 'just one more'?

Of course you do
But just in case you don't - go get your addiction at www.isc.ro

That's where I get my daily, hourly, minutely fix of internet scrabble. Have been using it for over a year now, and simply love it! Playing against people beats playing against the computer any day. Plus the software (the game board) is fast and easy.

The site allows you to choose the time lengths of the game to suit your schedule / speed (for me, it is long games over the weekned, and short 6-minute matches for office coffee breaks). But the best part is that any time I need a game, there's someone, somewhere in the world ready to grant my wish.

Try it out! Your boss may regret it, but you won't :D

No comments: